These monsters are variations of their original versions with a little more difficult to find. Their statistics with respect to the original mob are altered, making them much stronger and more resistant but granting double the rewards. Have the same name as the original monsters that are based on with the addition of a suffix or prefix.
All champion monsters have larger sprites, 25% more attack, x2 item drops, x2 base and job and a probability of drop special items.
There are five types of champion monsters:
- Elusive: Light blue aura. These monsters have five times the health.
- Furious: Reddish appearance. These monsters have higher ASPD, five times their Max HP and slightly higher Hit.
- Ringleader: Blueish appearance. These monsters summon two of the regular versions of themselves. Additionally, they have five times their Max HP.
- Solid: Green aura. These monsters have lower Movement Speed, ten times their Max HP.
- Swift: Lv150 aura. These monsters have higher Movement Speed, five times their Max HP.
Note: Currently only the Elusive Versions are implemented.
- Currently only the 1/3 of the Elusive Monsters are implemented. The rest and other types will be implemented in the coming weeks.
- All variants have 20% a chance to drop Rune Crystals.
- Some champion monster will have their behavior changed from their original.
- Ringleader summoned mobs are behaving exactly like their original (except they follow the Ringleader).
- All variants have a 0.20% a chance to drop a card from their common version
Champion Monsters respect the original drop item list of the Mob which are based, increasing the rate x2 (including cards). Theres also a high probability of get Rune Crystals from them and a rare chance (0.10%) of get a special costume based on the defeated mob.